http://gamesandrecreation.blog.my Rotating Header Image

What are the chances of getting a barrows armor or weapon at barrows mini game in RuneScape?

12 Comments

1. capn cabbage says:

1/10 ive gotten guthan spear and dharocks great axe

2. ? says:

just radom you could speak to slim2003 he good at barrows tell him wulfy sent you

3. richardsworst says:

okay i heard from many people it was around these numbers
    1/14-1/20
    but it is random i heard i many people getting couple in a row
    and i heard of people getting nothing for like 30 times in a row

remeber you will always make money always get your kc up too 14+ and then you will always make profit

and the reason for 14+ is because you get the karil rack and better runes
    kc doesn’t raise chance of barrow armour
    and ring of wealth doesn’t either

4. huimom says:

You can get the answers to those kind of questions by directly asking those guys working for farmer100.com.
    They are all experienced runescape game players. Just click the LiveHelp on their site: http://www.farmer100.com to reach those guys.

5. Snake In The Grass says:

It’s 10% per barrows brother you kill (killing other monsters wont increase your chances). So if you kill all 6 there’s a 60% chance you’ll get some barrows gear. So approximately 6 out of the 10 times you go, you’ll get something.

6. Aaron M says:

From my own reliable experience in ruenscape and barrowing I have done over 500 chest openings! I have had every barrows item from the chest and some 6 of one item.

From calculations in my head etc I find that there is a 9% chance of getting an item.

7. subzero.0015 says:

Killing all six brothers will *definately* give you a better chance of recieving an item- good job :]

As for kill count, I recomend getting at least 15-20: because if affects the amount of bolt racks and runes you get from the chest.
    (So even if you don’t get an item the runes and bolts always make you a profit of about 70k.)

The drop rate of an item is extremely random…Trust me I have done barrows and have gotten 3 items in one day and no items for 30 trips. But, on average the item drop rate for me is 1/20.

In the end though, Barrows is definatley a good source of profit and will make you rich even if you don’t get an item. Good Luck

8. leo says:

there are many valuable RS guides written by professional players,even some of the writhers are billionaires, they are all fabulous. They tell you how to farm gold,how to achieve your quest,the city guide and how to use runes,and so on.You ‘d better find some guides ,and there are many of them are free.

9. exot0s says:

approximately every 1/12 but that is approximate it might take you 20 runs to get it or it may take you 1. it is mainly luck tho.

10. k_man_su says:

Totally based on luck. The chance for me is 2/27 on average.

Killing all brothers increases your chance.

11. runescapehq says:

hmm the chances well ive done like 100 runs and i havent got anything so lets see if im correct ull have a 1/15 chance of getting one but chances arent nothing if u have luck killcount is really important try getting the highest u can before u get low on food or prayer so u have enough for killing th brother in chest and to get out of there so get like 20-25 and ull get good profits believe me in those 100 runs i have like 4 mil eough for barow armour good luck

12. Zimmy says: